GodMother Of Ass

Featured Video Jerk It While I Twerk It JOI With Countdown

Hey you! Yeah you - I pointed to you. The one that's been staring at my fat ass every time I walk by in my tight little dress. I do it on purpose. Because I love to tease you. I can't blame you though. It so big and round and appealing. You can't help but to stare at it. Well since you want to stare at it, I want you to jerk it while I twerk it. If I shake my big ass fast I want you to jerk it just as fast. Beat your meat to the beat of my big booty bouncing up and down. If I slow down and twerk it slowly then you do the same. I stop and go stop and go. Can you keep up with the flow? Keep edging for me. Don't ejaculate until I say it's time. And when it's time you better do it in a 10 second count down or you don't get to cum. Can you keep up with me? I like a guy with lots of stamina and that can jizz when I say. Are you ready for this? Can you handle it? Can you stroke your hard cock to my big ass shaking in your face for 10 minutes without nutting? Ready for a countdown to blast off? Download the video now and let's find out.

Black Butt Plug Ass Clapping - Asshole Gaping & Winking

Price:
$22.00
Duration:
8:44  

Description:   I just got this big black butt plug that can be controlled remotely via app. (Look for private cam shows where you can control my toys.) It was given to me as a gift and it's been s...

Sweaty BBW Goddess Worship

Price:
$14.00
Duration:
7:48  

Description:   The Godmother Of Ass Mina Luciano made this clip for you sweat fetish guys after an exhausting 10 minute ass worship video where My tremendous ass was doing thunder claps for 10 stra...

Stinky Sweaty Secret

Price:
$13.00
Duration:
8:41  

Description:   It's a secret that BBW sweat a lot and as a result stink a lot. Especially in the Summer months. When it gets hot and humid, my fat really starts to ferment. I take you on a tour of...

Cum On My Crack

Price:
$19.00
Duration:
12:58  

Description:   I have a little secret to share with you. My massive 60 inch ass cheeks are big enough to make your erect cock disappear. My ass crack is so deep, my huge hungry ass will swallow it ...

Fat Fart Girl

Price:
$11.00
Duration:
8:22  

Description:   The Queen of Farts, Mistress Mina Luciano AKA The Godmother Of Ass filters today's farts through Her spandex for that extra special stink right up your nose. Get in there deep and i...

Big Ass Flexing & Deep Wedgies

Price:
$12.00
Duration:
6:51  

Description:   My big beautiful butt brings all the guys running especially when I wear some tight cotton or sheer panties and wedge them deep into my ass crack. I stand above you and talk to you ...

Morning Farts

Price:
$8.00
Duration:
5:52  

Description:   The Godmother Of Ass is REALLY gassy this morning and Her farts need attention from your nose. The Queen of all Farts, The Mistress of Gas wants your nostrils filled with the odors S...

Butt Lifter Farts

Price:
$8.00
Duration:
7:28  

Description:   You guys ready for some of My incredible farts delivered by My asshole straight into your nose? Good, because I am super GASSY today and they are coming out hot and heavy. You might ...

Fat Pussy Farting on your Dick

Price:
$9.00
Duration:
17:45  

Description:   What a fun adventure the Godmother Of Ass takes you through in this clip! She walks in and shows you that HUGE ASS and how it looks in Her tight dress before slowly revealing more an...

Titanic Toots

Price:
$8.00
Duration:
6:19  

Description:   The GodMother Of Ass is feeling gassy again so out comes the camera just for you fart fetish perverts out there. She shakes and moves that tremendous ASS until the farts thunder out ...